Table of Contents
– How do you delete recently watched?
– How do I delete videos from Amazon Prime?
– How do I see my watch history on Amazon Prime?
– How do I clear my Amazon app history?
How do you delete recently watched?
How do I delete videos from Amazon Prime?
Cancel My Prime Video Subscription
– Go to Account & Settings, then select the Your Account tab.
– For a Prime Video-only subscription, select End Subscription. Prime Video is also included with an Amazon Prime membership – to cancel an Amazon Prime membership, under Prime Membership, select Edit on Amazon.
How do I see my watch history on Amazon Prime?
On the Prime Video page, click “Settings” at the top-right corner of the screen, click the “Watch History” option, and then click the “View Watch History” button. This page shows a complete history of all the videos you’ve ever watched on Amazon, with your most recently watched videos at the top.
How do I clear my Amazon app history?
How to clear your Amazon browsing history
– Click “Browsing History” in the top menu. Select “Browsing History” to see record of your searches on Amazon.
– Click the down arrow next to “Manage history.” A view of your browsing history.
– Select the “Remove all items from view” button.