Forbes list of the top 10 richest Kings in the World in 2021. Most of the richest leaders in the world are Kings who are from royal families.
For example, King of Thailand who is the wealthiest in the world in 2021, King of Dubai, and Sultan of Brunei. In this article, we shall list the top 10 richest King of Kings in the world in 2021 today according to Forbes.
Maha Vajiralongkorn, the King of Thailand, is the richest monarch with a fortune of $44 billion in 2021. On the other hand, the Sultan of Brunei (Hassanal Bolkiah Mu’izzaddin Waddaulah) net worth is about $31 billion as of today.
Who is the richest King in the world?
King Maha Vajiralongkorn of Thailand is the richest King in the world in 2021 right now with a net worth of $43 billion.
Certainly, Maha Vajiralongkorn is the only son of King Bhumibol Adulyadej and Queen Sirikit.
Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid al Maktoum is the King of Dubai and the richest prince in Dubai with a net worth of about $19 billion in 2021 today. In addition, Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum (71-year-old) is also the vice-president of the United Arab Emirates.
In synopsis, we will list the name of the richest King or royalty. Then, we will state their estimated net worth for year 2021.
- King Maha Vajiralongkorn. Net Worth 2021 – $44 billion.
- Prince Alwaleed Bin Talal Alsaud. Net Worth 2021 – $30 billion.
- Hassanai Bolkiah Waddaulah. Net Worth 2021 – $26 billion.
- Sheikh Khalifa Bin Zayed Al Nahyan. Net Worth 2021 – $20.5 billion.
- Prince Hans-Adam II. Net Worth 2021 – $7.5 billion.
- Prince Haji Abdul Azim. Net Worth 2021 – $5.2 billion.
- King Mohammed VI. Net Worth 2021 – $2.2 billion.
- Princess Marie Chantal. Net Worth 2021 – $2 billion.
- Prince Albert II. Net Worth 2021 – $1.2 billion. And finally,
- Prince Karim Al Hussaini. Net Worth 2021 – $900 million.
Lastly, if you missed out on the previous article, here are The Nominees For 2021 Female World Athlete Of The Year